Dungy Crabbing off the west coast can be one of the deadliest jobs in the world. The small boats and big swell can be a really dangerous combination. The captain and crew of the Boulder Bay bring us along for the ride in Newport, Oregon as they prepare the boat for the season. The camera keeps rolling as the guys grind away hauling gear day and night. The vicious weather can shut down the fishery for weeks at a time, so hauling gear is non stop when conditions are favorable. This video shows a great perspective on a tough fishery. Kudos to the captain and crew for doing a great job with the video and staying safe.
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Iris | Ketchikan Power Trollers (juneautek.com)
- Fishtory | Commercial Fishing Back In The Day (juneautek.com)
- Fishtory | Southeast Alaska and Herring (juneautek.com)
- Southeast Salmon | The Biggest Story No One Is Talking About (juneautek.com)
- Salmon Summery | Looking Back and Pushing Forward (juneautek.com)